Our Marketing Collateral & Digital Design Case Study
Rhythm Communications has years of experience in developing effective print and digital marketing collateral for our clients.
- The QT Environmental catalog was a 112 page product ultimately showing our team’s ability to organize our client’s products, services and successes in a detailed format.
- Rhythm is adept at designing annual reports for non-profit organizations, like Caring For Others’ yearly report for print and digital use.
- The team has created comprehensive newsletters which include arranging content and aligning the client’s brand, like the Associated General Contractors of Georgia, to the design process.
- We are available to businesses in need of branded postcards and business cards as seen by our work on Cellebration Wellness Center, which has been used to promote the brand’s retreat.
- The team can be utilized for non-typical marketing materials like menus. Rhythm worked on the in store and online design of the new menus for Three Peaches Gelato + Coffee—aligning their products with their desired aesthetic on a larger scale.